Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gingerbread Man Around The World

So excited to show you my kinders Gingerbread friends from around the world!  Take a peek!

My new product on Teachers Pay a Teachers called Gingerbread Man/Woman Around The World was a hit in my classroom.  My kiddos take their plain gingerbread friend home.  Pick a country anywhere in the world and make your gingerbread friend from that country by designing their clothing and researching how they celebrate the holidays!



From Ireland to Australia my kiddos brought in their gingerbread friends.  Each kiddo had the spotlight to share their friend and their writing!


We learned so much about how people all across the world celebrate the holidays.  Take a peek at my new unit!



Hope you like it and make sure to leave a comment!



No comments:

Post a Comment