Monday, March 25, 2013

Get Acquainted Linky Party Answer!!

I hope you didn't think I forgot you!  Yes last week I gave two truths and one lie....Believe it or not but the lie was "I hate football!"  I love football.  I have four boys who all play football so my entire Fall is spent watching football game after football game.  

Now for my two truths...Truth #1:  How crazy is it that I live across the street from my school.  Yes you heard me, ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SCHOOL WHERE I WORK!  I was a stay at home mom for 16 years with my four boys and I decided to start substituting at their school to get my feet wet again.  I taught for five years before I had my children.  Well I LOVED being back at work and I especially loved working with the kinders.  A position came available and I was all over it!  It's a bonus let me tell you!
Truth #2:  Yes I did grow up with my husband.  We started in kindergarten together and went to school all the way through high school.  We were friends for many years and then everything changed.  It's pretty special and unique.  It's my best line at my Back To School Night!  I love telling parents how you just never know.

So there you go...thanks for commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment